** If you are presently experiencing a data loss crisis, call us right now at (647) 448-5302 to discuss your case. **
Whether you’re a small business or a world class corporation, todays companies trust their data will be there when they need it. Precautions, such as using RAID arrays and scheduling nightly tape backups are typically the norm. But what happens when that dedicated work server goes down in the middle of a busy day OR that weekend upgrade of the email server goes terribly wrong AND the backup tapes are determined to be useless? What do you do? Who do you turn to for help?
MEMOFIX Data Recovery Services has been providing emergency data recovery services for Canadians for over 25 years. We are Canada’s oldest and most respected provider of data recovery services. Whether your storage device is a cluster of Dell EqualLogic SANs, a 20TB LaCie Thunderbolt, or a 32 drive RAID10 array, we have the experience and tools to recover the data from any failed multi drive storage device.
- IMMEDIATE HELP: Whether it’s midnight on a Friday or Christmas morning, one of our senior data recovery specialists is available to answer your questions and get the recovery process started as soon as possible. We are available 24-7 365 days a year.
- GUARANTEED EXPERTISE: Over the last 5 years we have failed to recover data from just 2 Server or RAID boxes. RAID by design gives us more options for recovering your data and combined with our unrivalled skills in resurrecting physically damaged hard drives, our success rate is in the very high 90’s. If we fail to recover your data to your satisfaction there will be no recovery fees owing.
- DEDICATED RESOURCES: Every Server & RAID data recovery case is handled by a dedicated team of one or more data recovery engineers who will focus solely on your recovery until it is completed AND a personal customer service representative who will be available at all times to answer your questions and keep you updated on the progress of your recovery.
- FASTEST TURNAROUND TIMES: At Memofix we understand that time is money and consequently we have developed the fastest turnaround timesin the industry. It starts with having the right equipment, people, and resources dedicated solely to your case. But Memofix’s real “feather in the cap”, when it comes to speeding up RAID and Server recoveries (or any recovery for that matter) is our in-house inventory of over 20,000 hard drives. In over 70% of the RAID cases we see, one or more of the hard drives have physical damage and will need parts. While most recovery companies must source hard drive parts from the USA, Memofix’s extensive inventory of hard drives eliminates wasted time waiting for parts. The benefit is even more apparent during weekends and after-hour emergency recoveries when most suppliers are closed.
- SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL: Memofix provides peace of mind with criminally checked data recovery technicians working in a secured and controlled data recovery lab. Standard non-disclosure agreements are issued for every case we handle. Furthermore, to ensure you get your data back and have no further issues, we retain a copy of the data for 30 days after the case is closed. After 30 days all client data and images are securely erased.
- AFFORDABLE: Memofix realizes data recovery can be an expensive proposition and we do everything in our power to keep our fees low. For example, most data recovery companies advertise and charge a $5000 non-refundable fee for responding to an after-hours emergency recovery request. This fee covers a diagnosis and a quote for the proposed data recovery. Memofix’s fee for this same after-hours service is $500. With 25 years of enterprise experience and access to low costing parts, Memofix’s data recovery fees for RAID and Server cases typically start at $1000.
For more information on our data recovery services, please visit our dedicated data recovery website…www.memofixdatarecovery.com